As we start seeing a slow and smooth return of children to daycare, we'd like to point out some of the things Circulo de Amigos has been implementing to safeguard the well being of those who attend our facilities and makeup our beloved community:
- contactless meal deliveries
- virtual conferences/classes
- virtual tours of our daycare center
- sanitizing stations throughout the building
- maximized cleaning of common areas
- reception drop off/pick up (one adult entering building per family) of attending students
- temperature checks and logs of students and staff
- deep cleaning of all areas/materials
- social distancing
- face masks are highly recommended
- disinfecting and cleaning of outdoor classroom
- small group sizes
- constant hand washing
- strict enforcement of our "sick child" policies and MDH "COVID-19 EXCLUSION GUIDANCE"
We would like to ask for this continuation of relevant practices at home and that you follow governor Walz orders and that of health professionals. We kindly ask that parents mirror these same practices at home and try to avoid unnecessary travel, large group gatherings, practice thorough hygiene routines, etc. to assure we keep our community healthy by doing our part!
Our employees at CACCC are following the same set of guidelines and expectations as above and have been doing additional steps to maintain a clean and safe setting such as: changing of shoes when entering the building, discontinued use of break room to avoid gathering with other staff, checking their temperatures upon arrival and much more.
Thanks for committing to these safe and healthy hygiene/social practices!